Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All play, no work?

I really set out to do a bunch of work today,I really did.
I woke up this morning thinking this was it, D-Day, the end of procrastination and the beginning of my great artistic journey...
Not so much.
I spent most of the day reading blogs and articles on line, and doodling pointless little drawings. Not much work there.
Procrastination is the root of all evil...
Maybe I set out to do too much?
Maybe I am too impressed with the work load I set out to achieve?
Life is what's happening while I'm busy dreaming.
So now, I declare, I decide, I vow. Tomorrow, I will do some proper work. No facebook, no reading a million blogs. Me, the paper, the scissors, the machine, my head.
Meanwhile I will post the awesome song Creator by Santigold.
The lyrics should be my daily mantra....
Me Im the creator, thrill is to make shit up, the rules I break got me a place up on the radar.


she also has some wicked fashion steez, this Santigold.

No comments:

Post a Comment