Thursday, November 12, 2009

The 7th letter, or How Graffitti still tingles my sprinkles.

Most of you who live in LA are familiar with Retna and El Mac's work. Some of you just don't know it. If you drive just slow enough, you might notice unbelievable works of Art -with a capital A- adorning the walls of our your busiest streets.
These guys are most definitely NOT vandals.
What they do, is make your and my life a little better, by putting some HI quality Art on the streets, available and free for all to see.
I am CRAZY about their stuff, CRAZY about Mac's portraits and Retna's calligraphic delirium, I love these cats.
I called them "cats" cause I do believe that's what cool people call each other, out there on the streets.










 for the love of Art, go check out their stuff.

RETNA / The Mac from RVCA on Vimeo.




VIMBY - Retna

VIMBY | MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment